We occasionally have Cavalier Puppies and Adults available. We would be happy to discuss availibility of Cavaliers with you. Please complete the Stuarthome questionnaire then email us through the contact us.
All About Responsible Breeders- A reputable breeder has a wealth of knowledge of the breed and experience with problems and issues that may come up. A breeder will try to determine if his or her breed is suitable for your lifestyle and personality. In addition, a breeder will select a puppy or adult for you based the temperament of the puppy or adult and your particular situation. A breeder is a lifetime resource for you and your dog.
- Comfort and compatibility with individual breeder.
- Honesty and integrity; will tell you the advantages as well as shortcomings of the breed.
- Reputation on the national level.
- Understanding of breed as whole.
- Goals are betterment of the breed and selection of appropriate homes for puppies & adults, not profit.
- Resource for problems and questions.
- Potential for long-term relationship.
- Health screenings conducted by specialists.
- Active membership in the AKC parent Cavalier club, The ACKCSC.
Once you have found a hobby breeder that fills those requirements, you may have to wait longer for a puppy or adult. Never consider a Cavalier sight unseen! Be patient and wait for your special puppy or adult! It will be well worth it